WE HAVE A NEW SITE

Monday 24 December 2012

New Year’s news




First off I would like to thank everyone for there hard work in 2012. What a great year for the club with many achievements and goals reached through hard work and determination. Competition wise it was the best year yet and I have no doubt 2013 is going to be even bigger. I would like to wish all of my students a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and thank you all for your support to the team, it has been a pleasure to teach and train with you all and I am very much looking forward to more of the same in 2013.



Our classes restart on Wednesday the 2nd January as normal and I know I will be working very hard to work off all the festive grub :o)



Also please be reminded that there is now two kids classes available Wednesdays at 6:15 till 7:15pm and Saturdays 12 till 12:45



Please encourage any young ones that you know to try out these classes so we can continue to generate fantastic athletes in all generations. (Ages are 7-13)



See you next year



David

No comments:

Post a Comment